Friday 13 December 2013

SEX WITHOUT MANIPULATION

What is sex really about for me?

When i was making love with my partner Jamie last night a powerful experience took place. Sex became about something different to me, about something much deeper. I realized how much in the past I've had/used sex to feel good. How sex has been a place/process where we do stuff in order to feel stuff - usually good stuff like pleasure. This is all great, but after at least 6 or 7 years of a quite active and great sex life I reached a point last night where merely having a good time was not enough. I dived into depths last night that revealed to me that actually sex is not so much about doing stuff, but about getting out of the way of doing! It's about giving space for the energy to do it's work, about letting the sexual river flow and open us up and heal us. This kind of approach to sex goes far beyond having a great time physically, this approach opens the soul to orgasm, not just the body. My heart opened up so deeply last night that it felt like I was fucking with generations of men and that I was many generations of women. Here in bed I was healing generations of pain between men and women. My heart was gently releasing such old tension and relaxing so deeply, and the pleasure was so so delicate, so powerful and so so deep. Ok, what does this actually mean in practice? What am I ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT? I am talking about dropping manipulation in sex. To me sex is not sex if there is manipulation. It's something else (and that i can talk about another time).

So what is sex really about for me now? Today it boils down to three main things for me:

1) SITTING IN THE FIRE OF OUR SEXUAL POWER: 
Pleasure arises from diving deeper into relaxation and contacting more of my own energy. SEX is actually the dance of sinking into the power of life's force through the contact to my own energy! It is feeling my own energy so intensely that turns me on and opens me up. Sex is like a permission slip to dive deeper into feeling my own energy and it's power more palpably. Relaxing into my depths and becoming comfortable with my power. So at this point for me sexuality is more and more being opened up by a deep state of relaxation, and the deeper, the more relaxed the deeper the pleasure. Instead of doing lots of stuff to feel stuff, it's actually become much more powerful to do less and be more present and give space to each others sexual energy to move and energise our bodies. Practically speaking, I want my sex-partner to be able to hold his sexual power, so when he is aroused I don't want him throwing himself on me. I prefer to feel how the sexuality builds in him and how present he is with surfing that wave without shutting down because of not quick enough sex. The man's ability to hold his own energy and enjoy his own energy without throwing it out, without escaping it by quickly needing to do stuff - to pleasure, to come himself, to space out and lose presence, etc - this ability for the man to be comfortable to 'sit in the fire' of the powerful energy arising in his body (and my body) is the main component for me to experiencing much much deeper sex. 

2) WOMAN, TAKE CHARGE!

So, when there is this comfort with the sexual energy and one can sit with the energy and let it build, there is space for me, woman, to take more charge. There's space for me to be more pro-active instead of always being the hunted animal which often puts the woman in a lazy, passive position. Last night I realised how often and how much of my sex-life I have gone along with the man's pace, the man's actions, and avoided dictating and guiding my own pace. What an empowerment to guide the man into me! To dictate how slowly or how fast, to show him how sensitive I am by bringing his energy into me, sinking him deeper into my energy so that he can really find out WHO I AM! I find there is always more depth once I allow space and give myself permission to say NO to anything that feels forced or pushed, out of tune with me. On the outside this kind of sex may seem like a less explosive/energised sex, as externally less is going on, yet inside our bodies SO MUCH MORE IS GOING ON. And, as this kind of sex is more relaxed and more physically (effort wise) subtle, I have found that sex tends to last much much longer. Going from 30min it will become 45min, an hour, multiple hours... deep, intense sex. This kind of sex becomes much more about unraveling the layers of bullshit that weigh us down physically and psychologically - shame, guilt, abuse, pain, the rage, the pressure - the sex goes so deep that all this has to begin unraveling and be released. That's why the bodies become more relaxed and less hung-up/in need to control. It's so pleasant and healing to have my partner relax so deeply and for this conditioning to fall away. Yes - this kind of approach to sex (life, actually!) can be full-on and intense and sometimes too much to stay with and it's easier often to cum than learn to relax the body and intensity, but I recommend you start getting to know your power deeply, forming a very deep relationship with yourself, as YOU is all you have. Once you are with YOU, the sex enters a much more powerful place.

3) LETTING GO OF MANIPULATION
So back to guiding the man into me; Once I, as woman, bring and guide the man into my TRUE energy, going at my pace, guiding him into my flow, once we meet there it may seem like WOW - I have never let a man in so deep! This requires a very conscious and present awareness - to connect and allow my true energy to flow and align with who I really am instead of who I have been or what I'm used to being. This may take some time. Trust may be needed and time as finding how your energy operates naturally without manipulating it is not always such an easy or immediate thing. This sexual reality is the dropping of manipulation. Instead it is the inhabiting of our power, permission to feel and relax into what we feel instead of escaping it and controlling it. Dropping of the need to alter what is true, deny what is true, hide what is true or avoid what is true.

Sex has become to me about the revealing and diving into my natural power. Sex is aligning myself to my true nature. 


 

11 comments:

  1. So beautifully expressed, The divine masculine, divine feminine and divine gender-queer are becoming active presences in human consciousness. In my understanding these spiritual archetypes/beings are teaching human beings how to break the paradigm of man-on-the-top-woman-on-the-bottom. In its place, a new paradigm is emerging that both elevates the experience of man-woman sexuality and gives permission for LGBTQ expressions that are every bit as healing and fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When this blends both spirits into one with no physical borders and moves beyond time true sexual intimate bliss arises. Awesome gift thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi raisa , thanks for sharing your experience , but it is just that ....no comment from your lover?....do you need to control your lovers energy , speed, technique as you felt like trying something new? it worked ..for now....and maybe yo9u will chase that again for the next 6/7 years until the next new age wisdom comes knocking...when do we stop trying to change/better ourselves, our experiences to get to the new nirvana ........we hear of media manipulation of size zero and health and fashion.....to look better , wear better, buy better...now sex needs to be better ? another drug addict chasing a fix ....btw for me most sexual manipulation happens in the courtship and seduction thats leads to the sexual connection ....maybe that is seductive on its own x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Energy is life. Life is energy. Outside, it is everything that we can see, touch, taste or feel. Inside it is what moves our lungs, our blood...Sex are the stars unseen, a map of history, these bodies beyond word description, memory, concept...your learning full of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Yes and Yes! This has been my personal inquiry too. My vagina has a voice...literally. I cant believe I have never listened to her before. She tells me what she wants, doesn't want, she opens beautifully when she is ready...no force, no lubing up. When my partner holds his energy and waits I can feel my own sexual energy rise and I am beautiful and magnificant in my power. When he can learn to hold his energy he can receive me fully. I can then release my sexual energy, first all the tension that I hold in my womb space, then I release all those blissful finer energies of pure love and he can do the job of collecting those energies. The penis is a magnet. It draws those energies down and collects and then receives all that a woman can give. A woman can only give what a man is able to receive. The bodies know what to do, the bodies make love...if only we get out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raisa - not sure about 'the man' here, feels like you -the writer - are talking about many men.. Also... for me this all seems to be exploring sex as something - with who you like, whenever you like - as long as you are in touch with your 'Divine Masculine'. I'm interested. Do you look to your divine masculine for the authority here then? Or are you having 'sex' based on your feelings and sensations in the moment?

    ReplyDelete